Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My first day as a Blogger!!!

Ok, so this is literally my first attempt at blogging. And as my friend Natalie (who by the way helped me set this all up) can attest to the fact that I am in fact the "Rain Man" of bloggers!
It's about 7:00 PM MST on Wed and I'm sitting in my office (I work at Keller Williams Performance Realty in Alamosa, CO ) working on things I was not able to finish during the day. I have my son here an he just handed me his diaper. I guess he decided it wasn't needed....Which typically this would not bother me being a mom and all, but my office is located on a storefront on the main street of our town.....need I say more?
**Pause while I find the diaper bag*.......
So begins my blog! Hope to hear from anyone and everyone interested!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! And so it begins. :) You crack me up! I am so looking forward to hearing all of your adventures! And I would die laughing if I saw that bum in the window while driving downtown! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete