Monday, January 28, 2013

Mishaps

~Monday~ Back at it after a much needed weekend. Yesterday I was out running errands when I walked out from paying for my gas for my car and a gentleman next to me says "Excuse me Miss? you have a flat tire".
Oh no!
At least I wasn't on showings and I didn't have my kids with me. Yes I now how to change a tire, however, since its been getting a bit warmer and the snow is melting, made a nice muddy pool for me to change it in! ;)
Which while I was down in the mud looking under my car for the spot to stick my jack, made me think that I was VERY glad I wasn't on showing. It also made me wonder if any of my friends, colleagues, or clients have had horror stories while looking at houses with a Realtor? I'd love to hear your stories! Please share!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment