Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blogging on Mommy Bloggers


So far this week seems to be dragging on. I'm not sure if its because I think spring should be around the corner or because I am officially over this cold weather.

When I started this blog I had such great ambitions to "fill the social net work about the funnies of being a working mom" and maybe throw out there some helpful tips on Real Estate in the process. But, it seems like I have not accomplished either one.
Not for lack of want, but lack of writing ability.
I decided to do a search on top mommy blogs, thinking it might give me some inspiration. "What are working mom's blogging about??" I asked myself, hoping to find some funny anecdotes, or work horror stories that might make some of mine not seem so terrible.
You know what I found? Nothing............ Maybe, if I had felt like browsing though 9 zillion blogs, I could have found something, but I like many moms, suffer from MUDD, (Motherhood Unintentional Distraction Disorder).
What I did find is that there is a TON of mommy blogs that have moms who do DIY everything, make meal plans 3 years in advance (all organic of course), remodel their homes with out contractors, have full time jobs and 10 kids. And on top of it all they find time for date nights with the hubby.
All I could think about reading these is "How in the heck do they do all this?!".
I mean, most of the time I am the queen of time frames! I'm so obsessed with them that I will think about times days in advance. Example: Had to travel for work last Wednesday, hubby decided to go (who by the way has no concept of time),I thought about what time to tell him for 3 days before hand so I would not be late! (which I still was because, again he has no concept of time).
So Mommy Blog World, here is my question to you: HOW DO YOU DO IT? How do you do get up in the morning make breakfast,  pack lunches for all kids, take them to school, soccer practice, do 20 loads of laundry (washed, folded and put away) make freezer meals for 2 months and 4 DIY projects all in one day? Did you find an extra 12 hours in the day?
Hopefully anyone reading this won't think I'm a hater of these mommy bloggers! Its quite the opposite, I'm mesmerized by them.
PLEASE, PLEASE mommy bloggers, I am your Padawan! I'm willing and ready....oh wait gotta go pick up my kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment