Monday, July 28, 2014

My son & Roids

For the most part my summer has been pretty relaxed. Work hasn't been completely overwhelming, the kids have been fairly mellow. That is until last week. For some reason, it all decided to come crashing down on me last week.I find myself suddenly working with 5 new buyers (horay for me! Momma needs a paycheck!) I have 2 rentals opening up, one to be soon occupied, then my son decides to have an allergic reaction to a mosquito bite, to which the Dr. proscribed him STEROIDS. That's right you heard me!
His face stuck out over 1/2 inch!

My 4 year old son was on steroids for 3 days and once I thought his face looked fine I cut him off. Let me tell you, if they ever need a reason to torture POW's in America, they could just give my son a dose of these again and stick him in a room with prisoners. I guarantee that they will be begging for mercy in less than 4 hours!
I literally didn't get him to sleep before midnight for 3 nights, and he had no nap! So there is a mathematical equation for this kind of situation: 4 yr old + steroids = Mom's nerves in front of firing squad!
I think its time for a babysitter and a pitcher of margaritas!


No comments:

Post a Comment