Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hashtag Mommyhood

When you become a parent you make an instant transformation. You know like Clark Kent in the phone booth turning in to Superman!

That's right, average Jane becomes a superhero in the blink of an eye!
I know many of my friends out there who have been parents for a while, or who have become parents again recently.

My question to you is this: What is you Hashtag Mommyhood/Daddyhood moment?

We all have them! Like taking our kids to dinner and spending more time in the bathroom than actually eating. Or big boogers? NO problem, you'll pick those nasty things up and wipe them on your pants if you have to! Laundry? You have so much of it you're considering turning you family in to a nudest colony.
You are not against taking a glass of wine and your iPad into the bathroom and locking the door, regardless of whether or not you have to poop! Or my personal favorite, I can't remember to put my grocery  list in my purse, but I know exactly where Daphne's blue head band that matches her blue, green and back summer dress is!
So please enter your hashtag mommyhood/daddyhood moment in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment