Thursday, February 21, 2013

I know its been awhile since I've blogged. Unfortunately my son caught the flu and so graciously shared with me. I pray I don't see that bug again! Its one thing to take care of yourself while sick, but mom's don't get sick days.
When all is said and done, I'm now back at work and have a exciting project pending. I'm still trying to put it together, but I'll give you a sneak peak:


WELCOME HOME!
123 Address Street
Anywhere, CO Zip


Compliments of:
Molly Curley
Broker Associate, Keller Williams
719-589-3465 office/ 719-588-1648 cell
www.soldbymolly.com
THAT'S RIGHT!
I'm trying to make home books for my listings!!! So super excited about this! I'm going to try and have my first one complete by the first of next week. I'll stick some pictures up so you can see.
If you or anyone you know that might be interested in one, please have them call me!!!

1 comment: