Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crap Happens, Especially At Work

I know what you are thinking, this is not news. But hear me out...
Since my son started preschool this year, it didn't make much sense for me to pick him up from school, and take him back to my mom's for 1.5 hours for me to finish work. However, I'm beginning to think its a good idea.  Only because I'm getting to the point where it would be better if Janice from
FRIENDS were here repeating "OH MY GOD!" for that time span than to have my son in the office! Janice from Friends the TV show!  I can still hear her voice in my head.

2 days ago I found him stripped naked, in the office bathroom, playing with bottles under the sink. He had pooped his pants. The best part is it was the 4th time this week and we are only on the 3 day of the work week. And that's just at the office! Don't get me started on at home!
Today he did it again.... I'll set the scene for you: I'm on the phone with a new buyer, ME: "So just wanted to call and let you know that your lender contacted me. Your pre-approval is ready! How soon do you want to start looking a houses?" BUYER: "I think the end of next week will work, can you do late Friday?"    JAXON in the background: "MOM!!....MOOOOOOOMMMM! I POOPED MY UNDERS!! COME WIPE MEEEE!!!"

(my naked son showing me he pooped his pants at my office)

BUYER: "Hummm looks like you're..humm very busy, I better let you go. How about you send me an email later when you have your hands free. (snicker, snicker)".

Yes, Crap happens, Especially at work.



1 comment:

  1. Je m'appelle Mme Celia Dave. Je vis au Royaume-Uni
    et je suis une femme heureuse aujourd'hui? et moi
    me dit que tout prêteur qui sauve mon
    famille de notre mauvaise situation, je referai
    toute personne qui lui demande un prêt,
    il a donné du bonheur à moi et à ma famille, je
    avait besoin d'un prêt de 250 000 $ à
    recommencer ma vie comme je suis célibataire
    mère avec 3 enfants, j'ai rencontré cet honnête et DIEU
    craignant l'homme prêteur de prêt qui m'aide avec un
    prêt de 250000,00 $ US Dollar, il est un DIEU
    craignant l'homme, si vous avez besoin d'un prêt et
    vous rembourserez le prêt veuillez contacter
    lui dire que c'est Mme Celia Dave que
    vous référer à lui. Son nom est M. Benjamin Lee
    Son Email (247officedept@gmail.com) Ou conversation WhatsApp: + 1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete